We don’t want to move mountains, however, we want to carve down the slope fast – this will need the right mindset. Just like professionals, recreational athletes want to grow and achieve their personal goals, which will require some (methodical) mental training. This is also why you’re here, right? You want to learn how to ski and improve your ski technique so you’ll have even better ski holidays in the Oetztal. This is easy: With the right mindset and top-qualified ski instructors from CORE you will learn how to:
- reach and expand your limits
- deal with pressure (also of value in daily life!)
- face and overcome your fears and blockages
- set goals – believe, visualize and achieve them
- get out of your comfort zone and enjoy doing so
- improve your perception and achieve your goals by integrating the five senses
During our camps, you will have the possibility to attend mental courses (in the evening). Having the right mindset is an essential asset to improving your skiing skills, therefore we include this in all our camps.